The Montgomery County Green Bank’s Clean Energy Advantage (CEA) Program has low cost financing options through Participating Lenders offering specially tailored loans EXCLUSIVELY for Montgomery County homeowners.
What Work does the CEA Program cover?
- Air Leakage Reduction, Insulation, Duct Sealing
- High Efficiency Electric Heating, Cooling or Hot Water
- High Efficiency Gas Heating or Hot Water
- Any compliance-based health and safety measures that are required for utility rebate or incentive eligibility
- Solar PV
How to get started?
- Work with a CEA Participating Contractor (i.e. Energy Efficiency Experts)
- Define the energy savings home improvements with the Participating Contractor who can provide an estimate and identify what rebates and incentives may be eligible for the work.
- Access the CEA financing program through the CEA Eligibility Portal using the website information provide by the Participating Contractor.
- Choose a CEA Participating Lender and begin the process of getting financing approval by the lender
What Financing Does the Clean Energy Advantage (CEA) Program Offer?
CEA Participating Lenders offer special loan terms only for Montgomery County, MD homeowners:
- Loan amounts from $3,000 to $35,000
- Preferred rates below lender’s standard offer rates.
- 100% financing for improvements after rebates and incentives.
- Repayment periods from 2 to 12 Years.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Credit scores as low as 640 may qualify.
- Online application portal.